Version 5.2 includes new features, tests, and some bug fixes listed below.
- Access Control per API key for Portal users – limit the data they can view
- Tag API paging and numbering parameters for large data sets
- Domain Age checking extended
- Tagging common domains and email domains in the portal is not allowed anymore (gmail, icloud, hotmail, etc). You can still add via the Tag API, but too many clients were tagging gmail.com as bad by mistake and causing all traffic to score bad.
- Added settings for Activity Multiple cache time frame
- Added end date support for Report API
Peter Cholnoky May 7th, 2019
Posted In: Releases and Updates