4.24 was released on December 19, 2017. It includes new updates and features and incorporates all the changes in small releases from 4.14 throughout the year.
Some of the highlights:
- Enhanced Reporting: new column selector, multiple download formats, and multi-filtering
- Tags for Lead Source: good and bad tagging by lead source
Other features (between 4.11 and 4.24)
- Talon 5.5, fingerprint collisions and duration
- Report API – add scoring and risk hit meta-data to other systems such Hadoop, Tableau, and Splunk
- Activity API – real-tome data on bots and repeat activity
- Tag API – for creating custom white, black, and do not score lists
- New tests including: name and email similarity, extra bot analysis, activity tracking duration, etc.
And as a way of giving back, E-HAWK plated 1,000+ trees this year.
Peter Cholnoky December 19th, 2017
Posted In: Releases and Updates, Vetting-API